Here is a list of some great spots to check out in Cambridge right now. Thanks to the great weather we’ve been having in Massachusetts this summer, 5 out of these 6 places are able to provide us with their beautiful outdoor patios!
- Felipe’s Taqueria – A very casual, fun, counter-style setting for delicious Mexican eats! It’s third floor roof deck is a hidden gem where you can enjoy tacos and margaritas outdoors. Serving delicious Latin cocktails, Felipe’s is located in Harvard Square at 21 Brattle Street.
- Russell House Tavern – Enjoy artisanal cocktails and microbrews in this stylish restaurant, or out on their intimate patio. This tavern is a chic, upscale spot for gathering with friends while trying their “New American Style” menu. After 11 p.m. Russell House Tavern offers ONE DOLLAR local oysters! Location: 14 John F. Kennedy Street.
- The Hourly – More Oysters? YEP! Located at 15 Dunster Street, this oyster house has a large variety of seafood options, including a Raw Bar. Aside from it’s stunning interior seating, The Hourly Oyster House also offers an outdoor patio to accompany the restaurant’s many menus!
- The Friendly Toast – This modern-retro diner serves all types of classics and their menu ranges from traditional to new ideas. Aside from all of their delicious, homestyle comforts, they offer a crazy good Vegan menu! With the option for outdoor seating, you can enjoy “Brunching Harder” with the Boozy Brunch Beverages menu at 1 Kendall Square.
- Area Four – Located at 500 Technology Square, Area Four leaves you many lunch, dinner, drink and brunch options! Patrons have two fun and vibrant seating options as well: indoor and outdoor. Cambridge gives its residents and visitors another great outdoor patio here at Area Four.
- Beat Brasserie – An extremely cool space, decorated with funky art and an even more creative menu. Sip on a craft beer or speciality drink while being accompanied by live music played by local artists, which occurs throughout the week. While they don’t have an outdoor patio, their indoor scene – the vibe, decor, and sounds- make up for it! Plus, stop on in during the weekends at 13 Brattle Street to enjoy Beat Brasserie’s brunch!