Enjoy an unforgettable experience every night through Labor Day at Blink! A Light & Sound Extravaganza, located at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace in Boston. This nightly performance transforms America’s first open marketplace into a sound and light show that is like no other. Featuring the song “Dirty Water” by the Standells, Blink! Uses over 350,000 LED lights to illuminate Boston’s skyline.
Blink! is performed every night now through Labor Day, beginning at 8pm. The show runs every 30 minutes until 9:30pm Sundays-Thursdays and until 10:30pm Fridays and Saturdays in the South Market. The lights are designed to dance seamlessly to the music while creating a spectacle that is not to be missed. Merchants will be offering specials during the light show, so grab the family and head on over to Faneuil Hall for a fun night out!
After 8pm, enjoy special deals and savings at the following retailers while you watch the show:
- Quincy’s Place West End Ice Cream Cart – free Blink! ring with any purchase
- Sprinkles Ice Cream – one free ice cream topping
- MIJA Cantina and Tequila Bar – $4 Blink! Margarita special
- Boston Pretzel and Lemonade – half price Lime Rickey drink
- Dick’s Last Resort – free Dick’s Blink! cup with the purchase of “Trashcan Punch” Monday –Thursday from 8-11pm
- Lucy’s League – 40 percent off selected items in the Ladies Sports Sale Racks
- Destination Boston – Boston t-shirts for $10 and hooded sweatshirts for $20
- Best of Boston – Boston t-shirts for $10 and hooded sweatshirts for $20
- Durgin Park – mention the Blink! Special and enjoy a complimentary Indian Pudding with vanilla ice cream with the purchase of any entrée
- L.E.D. Land – 20 percent off sound activation and light-up t-shirts
- Sea Boston USA – select classic Boston t-shirts for $9.95 and hooded sweatshirts for $19.95
- Boston Campus Gear – buy any Harvard hoodie and receive a free Harvard mug
- Sock It To Me – $2 off any socks
- Pajama Party – $5 off any nightshirt
- Boxer Shorts To Go – $2 off any boxer shorts
- Christmas in Boston – $20 off on purchases over $100, 20 percent off entire purchase over $200
Faneuil Hall Marketplace is located at 4 South Market Street, Boston, MA, 02109. The show takes place in the South Market Promenade. Discounted parking is available at 75 State Street Garage with a validation coupon from participating Faneuil Hall Marketplace merchants. The Faneuil Hall Marketplace hours of operation are:
- Monday-Saturday 10am to 9pm
- Sunday 11am to 6pm
To learn more about Blink! please visit http://www.bostonblinks.com/.
About Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Faneuil Hall Marketplace is American’s First Open Marketplace. It is one of the country’s premiere retail destinations and offers a unique blend of history along with an array of retail options. The marketplace is paved with cobblestone streets and is home to a variety of restaurants, unique shops and a festival atmosphere. It is also known for its outdoor entertainment including acrobats, contortionists, jugglers, magicians and more.