RunBoston is the first to offer Boston Running Tours! Let them show you everything our incredible city has to offer!
RunBoston takes people on running tours throughout Boston and Cambridge. Their guides will take you on a scenic tour of your choice, helping you to see the area on the go! Just select any of their popular pre-mapped courses or ask them to customize one, based on the places you want to see in Beantown! They can run you through historic Boston, pointing out sites along the way or just give you some company on your traveling training runs.
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, then RunBoston is for you!
- Looking for a running tour of Boston?
- Want to see the historic “City on the Hill” and get some exercise?
- Want to run the Freedom Trail?
- Want to run across the Boston Marathon finish line?
- Worried about running in unfamiliar territory?
- Need some friendly people to run or walk with in “Beantown?”
- Want to experience the “Hub” of Massachusetts in a fun way?
- Looking for a running club?
At RunBoston, they run when and how you want to run! Sign up for a personalized running tour, and one of their experienced guides will work with you to plan your route. Or join a Saturday group run and see Boston on the go while meeting a friendly crew of soon-to-be running buddies.
So tie up your sneakers, and let RunBoston know how they can be of running service to you! They look forward to running with you, walking with you, or just generally meandering through Boston with you!
Private Running Tours
Want your guide to pick you up and drop you off at your hotel? Swing by Fenway after running along the Freedom Trail? Or hit the scenic views of the Charles before crossing the finish line of the Boston Marathon?
In your personalized tour, one of their locally based guides will work with you to tailor a route that covers everything you want to see while getting in your miles. You’ll go where you want to go, when you want to go, and at your own pace.
Personalized tours range in cost from $50-70, depending on mileage (with discounts for additional runners), and include:
- A guided run with an experienced and knowledgeable tour guide
- Digital photo(s) from the run
- Pace and split information
- Customizable routes
- Flexible start and finish locations
To sign up for a tour or for more info, visit: